Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Miscellaneous Stuff

I haven’t been making very many cards lately because we’ve been so darn busy, but here are a few.

IMG_1428Charlie's 8th BD 2014IMG_1424IMG_1429Lizzy 6 years

This was the card I made for Matthew’s HS graduation.Matthew's High School Graduation 2014Matthew's Graduation Inside Card


Hank & Mike are best friends from high school and some 50+ years later they are still best friends.  Mike stayed with us for a few days in May and they guys had some great bonding time.
Best Friends May 12, 2014

This was a May wedding at the Catta Verdera Country Club, which is in our community.  It isn’t every day you see a horse & carriage just outside your house.  It was about to pick up the bridge & groom after the outdoor ceremony… very cool.
May 18, 2014 Wedding Horse & Buggy

At the end of June my sister drove up from the Bay Area and stayed at our house for a couple of days.  We drove up to Oroville to visit my long lost Aunt Nancy and my first cousin Nancy Jo after a gazillion years... such a wonderful day that my sister and I spent with our family... so happy.  We’re planning on staying in touch in the future.

NancyJo, Kathy, Aunt Nancy, Kris June 25, 2014aNancyJo, Kathy, Aunt Nancy, Kris, Cloe June 25, 2014a


Kaia Logo

I’ve been with Kaia Roseville for 1 1/2 years and I am totally addicted and work out 6 days a week.  The coaches are phenomenal and so motivational.  The Kaia women are awesome and we are all a family.  I have worked out all my life but have never felt better and stronger.  I just wished I would have found Kaia years ago… but it’s never too late!!  Here are just a few of the pictures that are taken on a regular basis by our coaches and the Kaia girls.  I’m easy to find in the pictures.

2Hanging out at Kaia with the girls March 20143 minute plank April 2014Track Workout3 Minute Wall Sit Nicole, American, Carrie, Kathy, Michele May 2, 20143Hanging out at Kaia with the girls March 2014April 2014July 4, 2014 Super hard workoutMay 10, 2014 after our workoutMore wall sitsPush Ups March 2014Wall Sit, Michele, Kathy, Jackie Feb 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment