Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Visiting Family & Friends, April 2010

I spent the last week in April in the Bay Area visiting my Father, friends and family.




Another girls get together in Santa Clara on April 30th with my good friends Cynthia, Denise, Julene, Sheila and Marcia. We always have such a great time getting caught up.








Of course Parker and Cha-Cha love the get togethers also.





We enjoyed some FINE wine.



Cooks in the kitchen





Great picture of Sheila and Parker


Here is Shasta (my sister's dog) playing with some of Codi's toys I gave to her. She especially loves the football and rope.




This is Shasta all bummed out because her Daddy left for little while.


These are my very dear friends from childhood, Holly and Becky. We grew up together and attended the same school. It had been a few years since we were together so we got together in Los Gatos for a 3 1/2 hour lunch and we still didn't have enough time to talk!! These girls are the best!!!





I always love visiting my Auntie Jean and Uncle Jim






No comments:

Post a Comment