Tuesday, May 25, 2010

My Greeting Cards & Messages to Codi

Here are the latest and greatest cards that I have made. I'm having so much fun making these cards and giving them to my family and friends.

I made this card for Lizzy's 2nd birthday




This card was accomplished using water crayons and then blending. After coloring it, I scrunched it up and then flattened it out for the "antique/old" look. I NEVER would have thought of doing this if it wasn't for my demonstrator Janice.


I just had to share this with you; so sweet!! Our little 4 year old neighbor twins and their Dad came over and gave us their drawings because they miss Codi. Their cat Stanley is our favorite kitty and they know that we love him very much and spend time with him. Codi and Stanley were friends and loved each other. I haven't cried in a little while, but this really touched our hearts and more tears. They also gave us some home made cookies; which we enjoyed in honor of Codi.





No comments:

Post a Comment