Saturday, October 2, 2010

WOOFstock - August 29, 2010



WOOFstock is a local event which is held each year in Rocklin. It's theme is based on "Woodstock" and the hippies, but with dogs. A lot of people dress up in the 60's style and they dress up their dogs too! I have never seen so many dogs in one place, it's a lot of fun if you're a dog over. They have dog relays, tricks, cutest dressed, most talented and a lot more categories. Sometimes the police bring their dogs and they will see how fast they can run by using their radar guns on them.




This dog was all dressed up doing tricks, he was very cute.



I guess this dogie has a broken tail???


I guess this puppy has 2 broken legs??



See what I mean about people getting into the hippie thing... WOW


I just fell in love with this dog. He was such a gentle giant.







Poor Dog!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment