Friday, March 27, 2015

Kaia Korner–January & February 2015

Kaia Logo

I just can’t say enough wonderful things about my Kaia family and the enjoyment & results I get from every single workout and event.
All the local Kaia locations got together at Whole Foods in Roseville for a pop up party and fit test.  I’m guessing there were about 100 women that participated and it was so much fun!  People were stopping to take pictures and asking what the event was all about.  Hopefully we got some new recruits to join Kaia!  This is our Roseville clan. 
Jan 10, 2015 Whole Foods Workout

The event attracted professional photographers and “yours truly” made the it on a page of Style Magazine.  That’s me in the top right picture on the left side of the group. 
Kaia & Vega Workoun at Whole Foodst in Style Magazine

These photos are from Power Hours on a Saturdays.
Feb 7, 2015Jan 10, 2015

Can you find me?  I’d be the crazy one with the tutu on the left.
Feb 14, 2015

We made a human valentine on February 14th.
Feb 14, 2015 Be My Valentine

In February the owner of Kaia threw a celebration for all the VIP members.  It was held at Fat’s in Roseville and everyone had a great time.  This is my wonderful coach Denise.
Denise & Kathy Feb 2015

These are the rest of the wonderful coaches.
Kaia Coaches Feb 2015

No comments:

Post a Comment