Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Celebrating Baily's 1st Birthday Party

Stacie and Baily were in San Jose visiting from Colorado for Baily's 1st birthday. The family got together at Kris & Joe's for a fun night of dinner, cake and gifts. Baily is getting so big and she's adorable.

We are all singing Happy Birthday to Baily, check out this video.





Baily loved her cake that Vovo made and dove right in to enjoy it.


Look how cute she looked with her birthday hat!!! That is just the cutest hat I've ever seen! I think at this point she had enough and was getting a little cranky.

I don't think Baily was too happy to see her Uncle Keith, but she survived.



Baily loves her Vovo (my sister)




Kris & I surprised Stacie with a day of Stampin Up card making. We each made 7 cards and we enjoyed spending our 'girl' time together. Joe watched Baily while we were gone, so he was happy to get some loving in with Baily.

No comments:

Post a Comment